Grab those jorts and Birkenstocks, Portland. We’re getting ready for nicer weather. ☀️
For those who want to get some vitamin D in during the workday, here are a few sunny spots (WiFi included) to bring your laptop.
For that caffeine fix ☕
- Keeper Coffee Co., 4515 SE 41st Ave. | Daily, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. | The vibes are 5/5 here, plus they serve Coava Coffee, Aesthete Tea + housemade pastries that the regulars rave about.
- Just Bob, 2403 NE Alberta St. | Mon.-Tues., 7 a.m.-3 p.m.; Wed.-Sun., 7 a.m.-4 p.m. | This whimsical “unicorn cafe” has a covered patio and an all-day breakfast menu. Pro tip: Park yourself here until you’re done working, then treat yourself to a beer or cocktail.
Room to roam (BYO hotspot) 🌹
- Peninsula Park, 700 N. Rosa Parks Way | Daily, 5 a.m.-12 a.m. | What better place to combat a stressful workday than at Portland’s oldest public rose garden? Lay out a blanket or snag a bench, and soak in the peace as you work to the sounds of a splashing fountain.
- Willamette Park, 6500 S. Macadam Ave. | Daily, 5 a.m.-10 p.m. | Choose a picnic table + bring some snacks, and let the views of the Willamette River carry your workday away.
When your workday is a little stressful 🍺
- 10 Barrel Brewing, 1411 NW Flanders St. | Sun.-Thurs., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-12 a.m. | The rooftop patio overlooking the streets of the Pearl District is a great spot to get a bite — and a brew, we won’t tell your boss — while working on that quarterly report that’s due.
- The Roof Deck at Revolution Hall, 1300 SE Stark St. | April 14-October | Mon.-Fri., 3 p.m.-late; Sat.-Sun., 12 p.m.-late | Give your coworkers major FOMO with sweeping views of downtown Portland + the West Hills in the background of your Zoom calls.