Can you hear that, Portland? It’s the sound of sleigh bells ringing + Christmas Trees singing for you.
One of the city’s cheeriest seasonal traditions has returned to bring magic and cheer to all just in time for the holiday season. Portland’s Singing Christmas Tree, now in its 61st year, blends fresh new elements with fan-favorite traditions, including an immersive nativity, a visit from Santa and his elves, and non-stop music and pageantry to get you in the holiday spirit.
Here’s what to look forward to this year:
- New show, new songs: A revamped show with new musical numbers will make it the most memorable show yet.
- Special guest performers: Renowned talents Georgene Rice, Timothy Greenidge, Erin Tamblyn + Courtney Temple will add their magic to the festivities.
- Incredible choir: Portland’s Singing Christmas Tree’s talented adult + youth choirs will sing alongside the special performers.
See Portland’s Singing Christmas Tree on:
- Saturday, Nov. 25-Sunday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 1 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2-Sunday, Dec. 3 at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Snag tickets. Happy holidays, Portland.