We see you, year-round runners — and we tip our hats to you.
Weather you’re a rain-or-shine jogger or strictly shine-only, you’re bound to find a local 5K (3.1-mile race) that makes you want to lace up your shoes and pound some pavement.
- Rock Creek Trail parkrun | Every Saturday | Free | Ease into the 5K scene at your own pace with this weekly run.
- Shamrock Run | Sunday, March 12 | Celebrate the 45th anniversary of this run through downtown Portland.
- Tabor Challenge | Saturday, April 8 | Race proceeds support scholarships for seniors at Grover Cleveland High School.
- Starlight Run | Saturday, June 3 | Run the Starlight Parade route in front of ~250,000 spectators.
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk | Gather a team and raise money to support prostate cancer patients and their families.
- Get Your Rear in Gear | Saturday, Aug. 5 | Join the fight to end colon cancer.
- Strut Your Kidney | Sunday, Sept. 17 | Celebrate, honor, and raise awareness for children with chronic kidney disease.