Want to celebrate the day of giving thanks, but don’t plan to cook a full feast this year? Don’t quit Thanksgiving cold turkey — we’ve got you covered with where to dine in + carry out for Thanksgiving dinner.
🍽️ Where to dine in
Brix - Pearl | 1338 NW Hoyt St. | Open 12-8 p.m.
- Wash down a multi-course traditional menu with a seasonal cocktail, like The Last Turkey or Honey Smoked Margarita.
Campana | 901 NE Oneonta St. | Open 4-10 p.m.
- The Woodlawn neighborhood restaurant will serve an Italian-inspired four-course feast for $80 per person.
Metropolitan Tavern | 1021 NE Grand Ave. Suite 600 | Open 12-8 p.m.
- Enjoy a four-course Thanksgiving dinner with vegetarian options and over a dozen draft beers on the rooftop of Hotel Eastlund.
🥡 Where to carry out
Elephant’s Delicatessen | Locations vary | Pickup + delivery 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Ordering Thanksgiving fixings to feed up to six people is a breeze with a range of options for dietary needs and detailed re-heating instructions. Pro tip: Place your order by Sunday, Nov. 13.
Huber’s Cafe | 411 SW Third Ave. | Pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 23
- Every day is Thanksgiving at Portland’s oldest restaurant specializing in roasted turkey dinners. Choose the Turkey Package to serve approx. 10 people or get a baked sugar-glazed ham or whole-roasted turkey à la carte and make the sides yourself. Bonus: Dine-in reservations are booked, but walk-ins are welcome at the bar.
Lazy Susan | 7937 SE Stark St. | Pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 23
- A Thanksgiving Dinner Box feeds two people and includes a turkey pot pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted squash, chicory salad, and Lazy Susan’s popular smoked whitefish spread with fried saltines. Pro tip: Add a maple pumpkin pie for the full experience.
RingSide Steak House | 2165 W. Burnside St. | Pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 23
- One meal kit comes with traditional dishes and a pumpkin pie from Willamette Valley Pie Co. — enough to feed six people. Add a bottle or two of wine and your prep work is done.
Salty’s on the Columbia River | 3839 NE Marine Dr | Pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 23
- Meal kits include enough food for two people, with traditional roasted turkey, glazed ham, gravy, whipped potatoes, Brussels sprouts, stuffing, and a pie. Pro tip: Order by 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16.